Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CaseyEyring.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without prior written permission;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CaseyEyring.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CaseyEyring.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- NO WARRANTIES: All of the information and materials provided on CaseyEyring.com are provided “as is”. CaseyEyring.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CaseyEyring.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: CaseyEyring.com DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use, misuse, or reliance upon any of the information or content on or from this website.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK: This website discusses complex financial, legal, and technological topics. Each person’s situation is unique, and the methods and strategies described on this website may not apply to you or may not be appropriate for your situation. CaseyEyring.com urges you to seek advice from certified professionals before attempting anything on your own. All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.”
CASEYEYRING.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINETTRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND THAT FROM TIME TO TIME CASEYEYRING.COM MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CASEYEYRING.COM OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OWNERS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON CASEYEYRING.COM’S INTERNET SITE, EVEN IF CASEYEYRING.COM OR A CASEYEYRING.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, CASEYEYRING.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH CASEYEYRING.COM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CaseyEyring.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CaseyEyring.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CaseyEyring.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CaseyEyring.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CaseyEyring.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CaseyEyring.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk, and is subject to the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies of the third-party websites.
- Advertising Disclosure
The disclosure that follows is intended to fully comply with the FTC’s policy that requires we be transparent about any and all affiliate relations we may have on this website. In plain English you, the visitor or customer, should assume that any and all links on this site are affiliate links. If you click on these links and go visit the resulting site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive a commission “IF” you purchase a product or service on the website. This is a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operation of websites and we gladly reveal our affiliate relationships to you.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to CaseyEyring.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the same shall not affect the other terms or provisions hereof or the whole of this Agreement, but such term or provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary in the court’s opinion to render such term or provision enforceable, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced accordingly, preserving to the fullest permissible extent the intent and agreements of the parties herein set forth.