The following is a list of books, videos, products, and websites I’ve found to be very helpful or interesting. At some point I will go through and write reviews of this stuff, but for now, I’m just putting the list together.
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science by Norman Doidge
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- Bogle On Mutual Funds: New Perspectives For The Intelligent Investor (Wiley Investment Classics) by John C. Bogle
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack: The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger